Saturday, September 25, 2010

Steven's Univ man awakes and finds 38 yr old female in his bed

9-25-10

Hoboken, NJ

At 6:04 am today, Steven's University security was called to a local Hoboken apt where a student had called in a report of a break in.  21 year old Danny Yantiff of Hoboken, NJ told local security that as he woke up to use the restroom, he found an unknown woman in his bed.

Police woke up 38 yr old Nancy Figlioni of  Brooklyn, NY and placed her under arrest.  As the suspect was being read her rights she told police "I did not break in, I met Danny at Rogo's last night.  We were doing shots all night.  Around 1215am Danny grabbed me and told me 'I'm taking you home to fuck your brains out' ".

Authorities then started questioning Mr. Yantiff.  "Sir, take one look at this lady, I'm 21 years old and hang with sorority girls all day long, you really think I need to be banging some half rate Milf?".

After authorities reviewed camera footage from the bar, Mr. Yantiff was arrested and charged with lying and filing a false report.  Officer Michaels of campus security said "We have reviewed the tapes and find that Mr. Yantiff knowingly invited this lady to his home.  It can be overheard on the bar footage 'Baby, you get hotter and hotter with every drink I swallow, now I want to give you something else to swallow"

Mr. Yantiff will face school disciplinary action  this week.  Mrs. Figlioni left the scene without further comment wearing just 1 shoe and torn panty hose.

No comments:

Post a Comment